11.09.09 Important Announcement about Membership Renewals Hola NBFC Members!We’ve officially come to the one-year anniversary of the Nickelback Fan Club re-launch from last November. It’s hard to believe it’s already been a year, but what a great year it has been for Nickelback and Nickelback fans alike! The Dark Horse Tour rocked and we can’t wait to watch the guys continue to electrify fans across the globe in 2010!
Of course, the one-year anniversary also means it’s time for everybody’s favorite fun game: Membership Renewals. Depending on when you originally signed up, you may start to receive email notices about your membership being due for renewal. This will include anyone that was considered a “legacy member” prior to the site transition last November and, of course, anyone who purchased a new membership exactly one year ago.
As we get started with the process, here are a few important items you should understand:
- On the new system, the process is done automatically. This means that as long as your information is up-to-date in the system, we will automatically renew your membership for another year at the same price ($ 24.99).
- For 2009-2010. you’ll still get all of the same great benefits of NBFC membership, including: early pre-sale access to tickets and VIP packages for Nickelback concerts, access to the NBFC website and online community, and your exclusive NBFC member kit.
- Please note that the 2009-2010 member kit will once again include the Nickelback Fan Club member card which will grant you access to early entry for concerts on Nickelback’s upcoming tour.
- What will change for 2009-2010 is the exclusive member gift that comes along with your member card. Although we have not yet confirmed the 2009-2010 membership gift, we will announce the new item very soon.
- Stay tuned to the NBFC news section for the new gift announcement and plenty of other exciting updates for the new membership year.
If you have any questions about the renewals process or anything else, please review theHelp section or email us at directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.We’re really looking forward to another rockin’ year here at NBFC and we hope all of you are too!Cheers, Marc & the rest of the NBFC crew