- Question: Does my Membership Automatically renew?
- Answer: You may opt-in to automatically renew your membership by visiting your User Profile and clicking on the ‘Enable Autorenew’ button.
- Question: How can I check when my next billing date is?
- Answer: Your next billing date can be found in your User Profile.
- Question: Are membership fees charged monthy or yearly?
- Answer: The membership fees for the fun club are charged to your account only ONE time per year. Not monthly.
- Question: Do I need to be a member of the Nickelback Fan Club to create my own blog?
- Answer: Yes. You will need to be a member of the site to create your own Blog.
- Question: Can I add photos to my blog?
- Answer: Yes you can. Each time you post to your blog you will have the option to browse for pictures on your hard drive and post them up. Please note: Size limitations are listed below: Size of picture can be no larger than 500k. Dimensions of picture can be no bigger than 800×600.
- Question: Can non-members post comments to my Blog?
- Answer: No. Only active members of Nickelback Fan Club can view and post comments to your Blog at this time.
- Question: What seating areas do you offer Nickelback Fan Club members?
- Answer: We strive to offer a broad cross-section of available seating to best accommodate all interested fans. Tickets are offered on a first come, first serve basis.
- Question: Will Nickelback announce additional concert dates soon?
- Answer: If Nickelback decide to announce additional concert dates, we will be sure to post the news on our site and update the official Nickelback tour schedule with date and sale information. Please stay tuned for offical annoucments.
- Question: Who do I contact about the fulfillment of my presale tickets?
- Answer: If you bought tickets through the Nickelback Fan Club presale and have a question about your tickets, please contact the ticketing agent’s customer service department for details. You can find contact information on the order confirmation email. For example, if you purchased presale tickets from Ticketmaster, Ticketmaster is your ticketing agent and should be contacted regarding ticket fulfillment.
- Question: Where are Fan Club presale tickets located?
- Answer: The Fan Club has a reserved amount of tickets on hold for each venue expressly for advance sale to members. Concert promoters have made an effort to select quality seats for special allocation to the Nickelback Fan Club. However, we cannot guarantee the quality or location of these tickets prior to their sale.
- Question: What does ‘Local Time’ mean?
- Answer: For example, if we say “presales start at 10AM Local Time”, this means that the presale will begin at the identified time in the local time zone where the venue is located. For example: if there is a presale for a concert in New York, it will happen at 10AM Eastern Time, and if there is a presale for a concert in California, that presale will start at 10AM Pacific Time.
- Question: Is there a customer service phone number I can call if I have a question about the Fan Club?
- Answer: Yes, please call 1-800-767-7160 in the US and 949-333-4820 for outside the US.
- Question: What are the terms of my membership?
- Answer: Please click here to learn more about the terms of your membership.
- Question: When will I receive my membeship kit?
- Answer: Once the full membership gift is announced and ready for delivery, you will be asked to request its shipment and confirm your mailing address. You will be notified to your gift’s availability via email. All gifts will be available within your membership year.
- Question: Do I need to become a member to use the messageboards?
- Answer: Yes. The messageboards are currently available only to members of the Nickelback Fan Club.
- Question: How much is a membership?
- Answer: To learn more about the current membership fees for the Nickelback Fan Club, please visit the Sign Up page.
- Question: Is it safe to use my credit card?
- Answer: Yes. To safeguard your credit card information, we use SSL (Secure Socket Layers), the most advanced online security system available for processing online credit card transactions. SSL encrypts all ordering information so that no part of your order, including your name, address and credit card number, can be read in transit by a third party. As a result, your credit card number is safer when you order online through SSL than when you make a credit card purchase in a restaurant or at a physical store location.
- Question: Can I pay for my membership with a check or money order?
- Answer: At this time, the Nickelback Fan Club only accepts payment by credit card for membership dues. For more information about membership costs and benefits, please visit the following link: SIGN UP!